Russian AK-105 Clone
"This is a rare opportunity, as I typically build less than 6 rifles a year for sale....don't miss out on this one ! "
This Russian clone AK-105 is an extraordinary rifle, loaded with original Russian parts.
Built on a NDS 2 receiver which has had the center support & rivet replaced with the correct ones. All the Historically Correct Details & Quality you would expect from a Marshall Arms built AK.
This is a rare opportunity, as I typically build less than 6 rifles a year for sale....
Don't miss out on this one !
This is a "SBR" with 12.5" barrel and must be transfered to your Class III Dealer in your state.
All NFA rules & regulations apply!
UPDATE; Pics are not the best...but you can see some of the details, like;
- The balled / rounded rivets on the inside of the receiver.
- All pins and detents are parked-NOT painted.
- The mag catch (has rectangular dimple not Bulge oval dimple) is installed after the rifle is painted.
- Rifle has early style AK-105 double dimple trigger guard / selector stop plate.
- Receiver has double trigger bumps.
- Selector lever has 12-4 clocking reform, unlike std 74' 12-6 clocking.
- Gas tube locking lever is 100 series "stamped" type.
- Top cover is smooth type with reforms on the bottom edges.
- Complete stock / grip / handguard set is the Russian "real deal"
with military ink stamps.
- Correct 500 meter leaf sight assy.
- Faux " bump start" 4th rivet on LH side of receiver in bbl trunnion rivet area.
- And of course lotts of "oil rag" fuzzies for authenticity !
- Loads of proof marks
- Correct cyrillic selector markings
- Machined stop notches.
Don't miss out on this beauty!!!
For serious inquires I will send a detailed "Price/Build sheet. Thanks, TM